Morality Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God and You

+81
Ishot2PAC
cheergirl
mikeyg
Buddy
God Of The New World
ryan5692
christieg
$tudley
ox0sparky0xo
Drew T
sw
matt steele
rmiller
scelenza
sarahp
chrislappy
pgLocknessMonster350
BieluckeT
seankarle
kernaghanre
alyssapimp
Lcos22`
Irene
MattSide
dan g
joe f
jmp1211
britt123
kelly b
frandolan
baseballkid947
cballo16
connor plani
Buehler410
Greg O
Jnicolosi
lydia cho
Frankkleo
scott brown
alyhop
SamGreenfield
sarahkelley215
melissah
soletgo9
matt abramek
hayley O
karleebeebie
sammayxo
CMAC215
chelsey taylor
Greg Pignetti
sam kuhar
sheila o'hagan
pmart124@aol.com
KelseySheehan
kevin mcnicholas
jeezy03
chelsea drob
murdza
wgmh128
Honor
kristen
julielaurich
liztothemaxxx
XoSeLeNa2Xo
Jerry S
Lauren B
Casey W
dennismcl
MikeyB
LivBlonder
KelseyS.
TimW
kelnocitra
angela yeung
Your Brotha In Christ
taylore tamburini
willm27
tuscanox
Admin
85 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty Re: God and You

Post  baseballkid947 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm

I envision God as a all powerful creator that watches over us to protect us from sin and evil

MM P2

baseballkid947

Back to top Go down

Post  frandolan Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:45 pm

i envision God as a 60 year old man with white hair and a beard in the form of a cloud. I picture this because clouds are everywhere at all times and so is God.
FD-4

frandolan

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly b Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm

I envision God as being all powerful, all-knowing,and always loving us no matter what. My understanding of God is that he always helps us through our hard times and will never judge us.

kelly b

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and You

Post  britt123 Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

I envision God as the creator of all life. I understand that we must be most like him, to follow him to our way of life that he has given to us.

Period 4 BC

britt123

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and Me

Post  jmp1211 Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 pm

I see god as this super natural being with all the knowledge of the world. God creator of all and therefore created a plan for us all. JP period 8

jmp1211

Back to top Go down

Post  joe f Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

i envision God as a powerful being who always seems to be there when you need him. My understanding of God is that he is here to help with anything.

JF P7 lol!

joe f

Back to top Go down

Post  dan g Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 pm

I envision God as a non existing being that created everything i understand that he would want me to live a good life. DG P2

dan g

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and I

Post  MattSide Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:33 pm

I picture God as something that no will ever to be able to comprehend.
That he is there but his spirtual level is far past anyone's imgination.

MattSide

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and You

Post  Irene Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 pm

I think of God as a parent. He looks after us and protects us from the evils of the world. We can choose to walk away and not listen to Him, but when we come back, God will be there waiting and ready to forgive.

Irene

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and me

Post  Lcos22` Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm

I see God as omnipotent. He is the creator of time, He can see everything, He is always with us, and He is the creator of the universe. I see God as in a way like my grandpop. Although old, He is very wise,loving, and caring. I understand God as an all-powerful inanimate being, and although i cannot see him physically, I can always communicate with him spiritually through prayer.

LC-period 1

Lcos22`

Back to top Go down

Post  alyssapimp Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:45 pm

i envision God as a guider with a lifelong mission for us of & spreading the world of God guarantees there will be a spot in heaven for all of us.

alyssapimp

Back to top Go down

Post  kernaghanre Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 pm

I invision God as an old man that watches over the entire universe from this far off place. He watches down on us and helps us when we need it but mostly stays quiet and lets us run the world ourselves. He knows everything that happens and can see everything and is a protagonist, even though we sometimes doubt this.

RK P1

kernaghanre

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty the god thing

Post  seankarle Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 pm

i see god as some big dude who rules over clouds which represent heaven. i find it hard sometimes to have a relationship with something that has no evidence of being there. we always criticize other people for being moral relativist but when you think about it we are to cause we are believing in something based off of objective reasoning. we have no proof that god is there so we look stupid when we look down on them relativisters

sean karle per 4

seankarle

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God and you

Post  BieluckeT Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm

I view god as a higher power that used to be around on this earth but has moved on. Meaning he is not here to hear any thing we have to say. i believe thatnhe stop caring about us long ago when we stop caring about him. i am not saying he does not exsist i am saying he no longer is here

BieluckeT

Back to top Go down

Post  pgLocknessMonster350 Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm

[b] I envision God as an immortal super-being. A huge ghostly white man who is waiting at the gates of heaven to judge us on our lives and welcome us to heaven or condemn us to hell. My understanding is that God is everywhere at everytime watching over my every move. I do believe he works through prayers and miricles but on the other hand, i bet he drops a mean hammer santa

pgLocknessMonster350

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty god

Post  chrislappy Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:16 pm

obviously im not the most faithful. but y cause contraversy, ill give an answer. i believe god to be all powerfull, sure. I also believe that im not the only one that thinks hes not the nicest guy in the world. honestly i think that god is just sitting up there pulling strings to no ryme or reason just to see what happenes. but thats just me. i have a rite to my opion and i dont disturb the class so i dont mind if people know im not the best christian. now i have bin in catholic school all my life so i am educated on the matter so there is really no use fighting with me about my dicision. it is an educated choice i made without ur imput so there is no reason to give it. i just mind my own business.

chrislappy

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahp Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 pm

He's the only one who can save us from our sin. He's almighty.
I see him as a loving God, who could die for us. I don't really know much about God yet, he's love is infinite.

SP P4

sarahp

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty God

Post  scelenza Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm

I picture God as this all powerful being who is there whenever we need him. That power isn't well known in me but it must be worth knowing if everyone else seems to believe that he is the most powerful person there ever was. If we can all feel that power and all agree with it then maybe that power is meant to have put into greater use that it is not in. This power we all are talking about needs to get out to the ones that dont feel it.

SC period 4

Last edited by scelenza on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

scelenza

Back to top Go down

Post  rmiller Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:34 pm

I envision God as a powerful man that everyone turns to for help and guidance in their lives.

R.M. p7

rmiller

Back to top Go down

Post  matt steele Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 pm

i envision god as a large man with open arms welcoming little ppl from earth into heaven or throwin ppl into hell. he is an all understanding and all knowing being.

matt steele

Back to top Go down

Post  sw Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 pm

I envision God as a powerful figure we cannot see or hear, but can, and does have a major impact on out lives. I understand that he is always watching our us and the decisions we make.

sw p1

sw

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew T Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 pm

I envision God as someone who is always watching us and helps us through our daily lives.

Drew T

Back to top Go down

Post  ox0sparky0xo Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:59 pm

I envision God as someone who wants us to live a good and happy life.
I also think that he wants us to have a deeper relationship and share
some of our attention with him as much as we share attention with our
friends, video games, etc.
I love you A.C. period 7 pig

Last edited by ox0sparky0xo on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ox0sparky0xo

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 3 Empty god and you

Post  $tudley Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:59 pm

I envision God as absolute nothingness. he is not a physical being but rather just a higher power we give credit to for what has come to be life. Personally, in my opinon, this God does nothing for us. He created us sure but surely he has abandoned us because why would he let mankind, his own creation, suffer like this? unless he has an extremely sick humor i think he chose to leave us for dead when he saw we were imperfect. Of course no one wants to believe that so i have chosen not to believe at all. I have nothing against others believing of course but i have stated my my thoughts.

WS period 8

$tudley

Back to top Go down

Post  christieg Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 pm

i envision god as knowing everything and being everywhere at the same time. As being bigger and stronger than everything on earth. My understanding of him is that he loves everyone equally and always forgives

CG P8

christieg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum