Morality Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God and You

+81
Ishot2PAC
cheergirl
mikeyg
Buddy
God Of The New World
ryan5692
christieg
$tudley
ox0sparky0xo
Drew T
sw
matt steele
rmiller
scelenza
sarahp
chrislappy
pgLocknessMonster350
BieluckeT
seankarle
kernaghanre
alyssapimp
Lcos22`
Irene
MattSide
dan g
joe f
jmp1211
britt123
kelly b
frandolan
baseballkid947
cballo16
connor plani
Buehler410
Greg O
Jnicolosi
lydia cho
Frankkleo
scott brown
alyhop
SamGreenfield
sarahkelley215
melissah
soletgo9
matt abramek
hayley O
karleebeebie
sammayxo
CMAC215
chelsey taylor
Greg Pignetti
sam kuhar
sheila o'hagan
pmart124@aol.com
KelseySheehan
kevin mcnicholas
jeezy03
chelsea drob
murdza
wgmh128
Honor
kristen
julielaurich
liztothemaxxx
XoSeLeNa2Xo
Jerry S
Lauren B
Casey W
dennismcl
MikeyB
LivBlonder
KelseyS.
TimW
kelnocitra
angela yeung
Your Brotha In Christ
taylore tamburini
willm27
tuscanox
Admin
85 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty Re: God and You

Post  kevin mcnicholas Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:27 pm

I envision God as a protector who guides us at all times. When people are in trouble they usually look in Gods directions and he will answer there prayers. Because of this I know God is present in our lives at all times and cares about all of us.

K.M per 1

kevin mcnicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  KelseySheehan Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm

I envision God as someone with great power and love. I believe that he is always watching over us to make sure we are okay and he never leaves us unprotected. God is someone we can always count on to be there for us.

KS P4

KelseySheehan

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty GOD AND YOU

Post  pmart124@aol.com Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Now i have always wondered what god looked like,even if they was a god. when i was in grade school some religion teachers said that god was just a spirit,an when we were all young god was really tall,with everything and had powers to change the world, well no duh it is god. Nothing has made me think harder into my faith then this class and that is why i am going to give such an answer it may shock people. I personally envision God as a voice,to me he or she could never be human or a material item. To me God is just that voice,not that one that says dont do that or do that,but the voice that really hits your heart when you know you have done something wrong. To some people god is nothing and to others, they couldnt live without him. some people will devote their lives to something that may not even exsist, and other could give a crap but to me god is there and i will hollar at him when i need to but for now hes just kind of watching over my life. i would go on but i would be straying off topic ha ill save that for second period!!!! the one and only PROPHET PAT

P.M

pmart124@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheila o'hagan Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:38 pm

i envision gad as someone who is always there for us and he is always looking down on us and tries to send us down the right path.

SO period 7

sheila o'hagan

Back to top Go down

Post  sam kuhar Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 pm

I envision God as someone who is our protector. He watches over us and tries to help us make the right decisions. God knows we make mistakes but he still forgives us and wants us to be more like him.

SK 8

Last edited by sam kuhar on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

sam kuhar

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Pignetti Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I Envision God as someone who is always watching over us, protecting us, and making sure we make good decisions. Even though he cant make us do things, he can guide us to make better choices.

G.P. Period 1

Greg Pignetti

Back to top Go down

Post  chelsey taylor Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:46 pm

i see God as the creator of the universe. I understand that we need Him to experience eternal life and without him we will never know "truth"

CT P2

chelsey taylor

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty GOD and ME

Post  CMAC215 Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 pm

I envision God as a far-off omnipotent figure, who is my protector watching over me. I understand God is the creator of eveything, and that he always was and always will be. He is the one that gives the choice to come home to Him or turn our backs on Him.

PEROID 1

CMAC215

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty God and You

Post  sammayxo Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 pm

I envision god as someone that is powerful and strong and who i can turn to and trust in my time of need. He will also always be there through my decisions.

SR p7 flower

sammayxo

Back to top Go down

Post  karleebeebie Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:18 pm

I envision God as a bright light, where I can see no evil but a great amount of love that surrounds us. I understand God and how he believes in all of us and knows that no one is perfect. He gives each one of us talents to fulfill our dreams. I know he has a plan suitable for everyone, just the question we must ask of ourselves is do we want to follow it?

KB period-1

karleebeebie

Back to top Go down

Post  hayley O Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 pm

I envision God as an almighty leader, who gave us freewill but gave us guide lines to help us make the right decision.

HO period 3

hayley O

Back to top Go down

Post  matt abramek Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 pm

i envision God as a man that can do any thing..the greatest power of all. i have never met god so my understanding of him isn't that great other then the fact that he has no beginning and no end.

matt abramek

Back to top Go down

Post  soletgo9 Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:38 pm

I envision God as a very powerful person who looks down and watches everyone everywhere with good intentions for our lives. sometimes i think he's not always fair, but i know he cares for us all and wants us all to live our lives to the fullest in the way that he plans for us. i don't know what he plans for me in the future but i just hope that i find it and live the rest of my life happier than i've ever been. Cool

M.F. Period 8

Last edited by soletgo9 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

soletgo9

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty God & you

Post  melissah Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 pm

My vision of God isn't always something or someone you can physically see, but just a presence. Although sometimes I do envision a man, probably because that’s what I grew up learning in school that it’s a "He". He is a protector, over all his creations and makes sure no evil can hurt them. He watches us and hopes we follow our nature that he created us in.

MH P-4

melissah

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahkelley215 Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 pm

I envision God as someone who will never let you down. Someone who is always by your side and never gives up on you. He is like your best friend. Very Happy

SK<3 P1

sarahkelley215

Back to top Go down

Post  SamGreenfield Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

I envision God as someone who is always walking by your side or always there with you. He is there to make sure that we do good for ourselves and for others. A leader who shows us the way when were not sure or scared.
SG per. 4

SamGreenfield

Back to top Go down

Post  alyhop Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I envision God as an almighty feeling that will give you the strength to do anything. He knows what is best for you and he helps you achieve the path that he planed out for you. If you have a doubt; pray it out Very Happy

AH-p1

alyhop

Back to top Go down

Post  scott brown Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm

I envision God as a powerful man with a huge white beard. I think God will help guide us in the right direction, and is someone who we can always talk to.

SB P1

scott brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankkleo Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm

i envision God being big and almighty and as someone to help guide me through times of trouble. I see him as a powerful spirit that is always watching you.

FL

Last edited by Frankkleo on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frankkleo

Back to top Go down

Post  lydia cho Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm

I envision God as someone like my mom who can lead and correct me when i do something that's
not moral or right. or someone who always will be by myside and loves me more than anything in the world. i envision God as my mother. cat

lydia cho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnicolosi Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:06 pm

I envision God as a large man with a long white beard. He has a loud voice and is compassionate but at the same timecan strike fear in us.

JN P1

Jnicolosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg O Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 pm

I envision God as a loving guy who is always there for me. I envision him as a great friend and someone who loves me more than anyone. My understanding of God is that he loves me and blesses me.

GO Period 4

Greg O

Back to top Go down

Post  Buehler410 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:27 pm

I envision good as a man that has authority and power over anyone or anything. He watches over us guides us and helps us make good choices in life.

ZB P4

Last edited by Buehler410 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my period and intials)

Buehler410

Back to top Go down

God and You - Page 2 Empty God and me

Post  connor plani Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm

I see God as a huge man sitting on a cloud with a long white beard and a lightning bolt in his hand. I believe that God is all powerfull. He can not make us do things but if we look to him as a guide he will help us

connor plani

Back to top Go down

Post  cballo16 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 pm

God is all-powerful. God is omniscient. He is all-knowing. He watches over us everyday through our daily lives.

CB P4

cballo16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum